Anime Otaku
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The No.1 site for all Anime otakus out there!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Rly? I'm that Kul?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazamari
Anime Noob

Number of posts : 13
Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-23

Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Empty
PostSubject: Oh Rly? I'm that Kul?   Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:02 pm

Im here you might not know me w.eeeee's basically wanted to find a forum into anime and spriting so I ended up here so I sprite and I like Onepiece ( Favorite ), Db series, Death Note, Eye Shield 21, Naruto, Gintama, Saint Seiya, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach. Trigun, Fairy Tale, Reborn, Hajime no Ippo and that's all I feel like mentioning
Back to top Go down
.:+R+:.
SOS Brigade Co-Chief / Co-Admin

Number of posts : 192
Anime Group : Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Sosbriagdeiconoh64108fa1
Anime Group : SOS Brigade
Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Left_bar_bleue994 / 100994 / 100Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

FC : SOS Brigade Fanclub
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Oh Rly? I'm that Kul?   Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:15 pm

Nice list, and welcome to Anime Otaku. Make sure to join our hunt for a super mega ultra special prize.
Back to top Go down
http://istalker.tumblr.com/
Kazamari
Anime Noob

Number of posts : 13

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Oh Rly? I'm that Kul?   Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Where would I find that? lmao
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 192
Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Left_bar_bleue994 / 100994 / 100Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Oh Rly? I'm that Kul?   Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:15 pm

First go to Forum Info. There is a clue. Once you get it PM me or j0nt0bi.
Back to top Go down
http://istalker.tumblr.com/
j0nt0bi
SOS Brigade Chief / Admin
SOS Brigade Chief / Admin
j0nt0bi

Number of posts : 186
Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Oh Rly? I'm that Kul?   Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Nice to have you here. Welcome to the Anime Otaku forums. Please read the rules first, and you may join your favourite anime group in the communication centre if you like.
Back to top Go down
https://animeotaku.forummotion.com
dzdzdz69 - Ace Crew
Pirate King
Pirate King
dzdzdz69 - Ace Crew

Number of posts : 182
Anime Group : Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Onepieceranktransparentjd1
Anime Group : King of One Piece
Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Left_bar_bleue180 / 100180 / 100Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Oh Rly? I'm that Kul?   Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forums new follower.
Back to top Go down
yakoca
Anime Noob
yakoca

Number of posts : 54

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Oh Rly? I'm that Kul?   Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:45 am

Nice to meet you hohoho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Rly? I'm that Kul?   Oh Rly? I'm that Kul? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Rly? I'm that Kul?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Otaku :: Anime HQ :: New member's registration-
Jump to: